Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day, Sickies, and Pictures

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Wish we were out celebrating with our friends but we are stuck in the house today because Hudson has Strep!  Poor guy had this bad cough that started on Sunday and then Monday he started telling me his tummy hurt so after nap we headed to the walk-in clinic. Apparently a new symptom of Strep is a tummy-ache which I had never heard of! I hated that he had to have the Strep test because I have had that horrible thing more times than I can count! The NP said he is on the young side to be getting strep but that we seem to have caught it early! H is enjoying the bubble gum medicine :) he keeps asking for more! He was up last night at 2, 3, and 4, I am not sure when he got up for good b/c M had to wake me up around 8! Sure hope we don't get sick b/c I for one will not be going to get a Strep test, I've had it so many times I don't even test positive anymore :( Anyhoo here are some pics from the last 2 weekends!



Daddy and Hudson had a date at the movies!




Feeding the fish at a Superbowl Party


reading in the car




Mommy and Hudson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin