Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Have A Frosting Problem...

So I survived Hudson turning 3...with the help of some funfetti frosting and nascar.  H and I had a great day yesterday, we had breakfast at McD's, went to Publix where the birthday boy got 2 cookies :), we played outside before nap, and then just hung out until dinner and cake!

I baked only my 2nd cake in  my whole life yesterday, from a box of course. Funfetti cake is my fav so I decided it would be H's favorite as well :) He loved it! Overall he had a great day!

We only gave him a few little things like trains and cars and we will do more presents when M's parents get here this weekend :)


playing with his birthday balloons!



Blowing out the candle







VCU Rams jersey from Mimi & Papa, they also got him a cool PB anywhere chair!


hiding in the pillows


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin