Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So What Wednesday

I can't believe it is Wednesday already! I am linking up once again with the wonderful Shannon for So What Wednesday!


  • SO WHAT if I silently wish H acted sweet and cuddly when he is sick instead of running around in circles in the house!
  • SO WHAT if I get mad when people drive below the speed limit on main roads and then speed through neighborhoods....yes I do have speeding do's and don'ts 
  • SO WHAT I applied to for a job in my dream industry the other day, please please please call me!!
  • SO WHAT if I feel like I am going to get sick after every workout....the things we do for skinny
  • SO WHAT I need to scoop poop....I deal with enough poo, the dog can deal
  • SO WHAT if I have absolutely no idea what I am doing for H's birthday which is in less than 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin