Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happenings

So a lot has happened since the last time I blogged! VCU has made it to the final four!!!!!
I am beyond excited for my team and cannot wait to watch the game on Saturday night :)

Hudson and I had some fun days last week on our days together, we painted and played with cars for hours!

Sunday I came down with something awful, fever, cough, sore throat....yuck! So Monday mommy used PBS as a babysitter.....I hate doing it but I was in no condition to play or take Hudson outside.

I went to work yesterday still feeling like crap and the day just never got better, I don't want to get into it here but let's just say I was really questioning whether I still wanted to work there.

Hopefully the rest of the week will go smoothly :)



painting




rolling around on the floor with his cars


eating fresh strawberries after the farmer's market


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin