Friday, March 25, 2011

V-C-U!!!

Tonight I will be rooting for the VCU Rams as they take on FSU for a chance to make it to the Elite 8 in the NCAA tourney!!!

My dad started taking me to VCU games a long long time ago, I have such wonderful memories of cheering on the Rams with my dad :)

Most people know that when you ask me where I went to college I will automatically say ECU, and that is true, although if you ask me where I graduated from I will say VCU. I spent the most wonderful 4 years at ECU and all of my college friends are my friends from ECU, however due to having to take a medical leave during my senior year I wasn't able to graduate with my friends :(
They all went there own ways and I moved back to Richmond to finish up at VCU.

I have not been able to watch any of the VCU games on tv since we got rid of cable and of course tonight's game is on TBS. I will not be watching.....I am not supertisious really but hey they have won 3 games and everytime I have worn my pink VCU shirt and NOT watched the game. Why mess with that????

So if you aren't an FSU fan please pull for VCU tonight!

P.S. I will also be rooting for Richmond to win so that they can play VCU and we can have a black and blue rematch

1 comment:

  1. SO crazy that VCU is taking everything by storm! You are definitely the first person I have heard of who actually has attended games! Ha! But I am cheering for them because I LOVE an underdog!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin