Monday, January 30, 2012

Our Weekend

Oh Monday how I wish you hadn't come! We had a great weekend and I am so sad it is over!  Friday night we went out to dinner at a local pizza place, H loved it :) Saturday we drove into Nashville to check out the farmers market, there weren't too many vendors seeing as it is January but it was fun. Our old farmers market at Lake Eola is bigger this time of year so I guess I was used to seeing so much more.  There is a great park area next to the market that was a great place for H to run around and get some energy out.
Sunday Mack and I watched season 2 of White Collar....ummm if you have not watched this show please do!! I am so bummed that USA (like TNT) splits seasons up, so we have missed half of season 3 which aired over the summer, the second half started last week but since it isn't on netflix or hulu we can't catch up! The only way to catch up is to pay $2.99 per episode on itunes :(  So mad!

Veggies at the market

Capitol building

 H running around


made it up the hill



Dada and Hudson







snuggling after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin