Friday, January 27, 2012

Flashback Friday: New York Trip

Flashing back to the spring of '08 and an awesome girls weekend in NYC! Two of my bffs, Meggie and McQueen lived there at the time and we had the best time!  I have known these 2 my whole life, my dad has known their moms his whole life...one day I can say our kids have known each other their whole lives. Even though '08 doesn't seem that long ago a lot has changed in 4 years, I have moved to 2 diff state, had a baby, McQ went to grad school, Megs moved overseas and is now in engaged....life always changes but your friends are always there no matter geography!


there is never a dull moment with these 2 around!



me and Meggie



me and McQueen in central park






street dancers at Columbus Circle


black & white party





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin