Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So What Wednesday

Another week and another So What Wednesday! Go link up with Shannon and join the fun!


  • SO WHAT if we went to our neighbors and H spilled a glass of red wine all over their white couch....I was mortified and couldn't run out of there fast enough
  • SO WHAT if I freaked out when I turned around and H was outside by himself, I am sure the neighbors loved my scream
  • SO WHAT if we just took our Christmas tree down last night
  • SO WHAT if we are going back to VA again...driving again....I think I can I think I can
  • SO WHAT if I joined My Fitness Pal like everyone else on twitter
  • SO WHAT if I am obsessed with Storage Wars it is awesome
  • SO WHAT if I am totally nervous about going to my 1st MOPS meeting tomorrow


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I would be mortified too!! Of course, it had to be a white couch, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin