Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So What Wednesday

Linking up again with Shannon again for So What Wednesday!
Here is what I am saying SO WHAT TO IF...

  • one of new years goals is to make friends, we've lived here almost 2 months, it's time
  • my other new years goal is to shocker lose weight
  • after 10 days with M I am very sad he is back at work
  • I am skipping parent & tot class today in favor of shopping for my now bare mantle
  • I am beyond tired of looking for a job, why can't one just fall out of the sky?
  • H is pushing around a big box with a train still in it, I really don't want to set up another train set right now
  • M and I have birthdays coming up and the only thing I want to do is go to the Red Pony in Franklin for dinner
  • H dumped his humidifier all over the floor the other night...he apparently wanted the chair it was sitting on
  • I am already ready for the weekend and some more family time


3 comments:

  1. I want the weekend too! This back to work business after a vacation sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed (and commiserated) at the train still in the box. I have done this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all agree that the weekend can't come fast enough!!! Losing weight is on my list too. Unfortunately it's just sits on my list :(

    First time linking up with Shannon. So cute.

    www.gurleegirrl.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin