Monday, August 15, 2011

Phone Dump

So since I have been lazy and not taken any pictures on my nice camera I thought I would give you a taste of what we have been up to courtesy of my phone!  I am still job hunting and waiting for my unemployment checks to arrive....thanks to gov't back up that could still be another 4 weeks away....but I digress.

Here's what we have been up to...

My new to me jogging stroller! It needs to be aligned but so far I love it!


Hudson and I had a date at McDonald's the other day


Eating at the table


We went to a birthday party this weekend, Hudson had a blast





We went to the farmer's market on Sunday





Daddy got some great hugs while buying veggies


Hope you have a great week!!!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin