Monday, August 8, 2011

Baking With Hudson

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and stayed cool!  It is still just unbearably hot here in FL so most of our activities have been indoors!  Friday night we went down to the outlets to go shopping, we were so excited to go to the Vineyard Vines outlet only to discover it had closed!!!!!  I think Mack cried a little!  

Saturday Mack had an eye appointment so we took him to that and then went to Toojay's for breakfast...so good!  We then hit up Once Upon A Child and scored some awesome clothes for H!  After nap we went to our friends John and Kristy's house and while H and Jack played Kristy and I snuck out and went to a different Once Upon A Child that was having a 70% off sale!  H cleaned up again!

All in all Hudson came out with 5 new pairs of shoes (2 from Once Upon A Child), 1 new rain jacket, 3 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of seersucker pants, 1 seersucker blazer, and 5 shirts!  Mommy loaded up on some new interview clothes and scored a used jogging stroller!  Daddy stocked up on work pants and PFGs.

A few weeks ago Hudson and I baked some yummy muffins....here are the pics :)

 my little chef


 best part of baking!


 drying the bowls...I love these vintage bowls my MIL gave me!

 muffins cooling!
 Enjoying the finished product


YUM YUM YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin