Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh What Fun It Is....To Decorate!

It's the last day of the Oh What Fun series and I must admit I am a little sad, this has been fun!  I am linking up with Erin of Blue Eyed Bride who is an amazing momma of another little Hudson!

When we lived in FL I did not do a ton of decorating inside the house but apparently moving has made me a decorating fool! Here are some of our decorations, enjoy!

I love this sparkly HoHoHo, scored from Target $1 section last year, is on 1 side of the stove


I bought these cute ornaments at Target this year, put some ribbon in the bowl and then placed the ornaments on top...turned out pretty cute I think


Presents wrapped, instead of 1 theme we do paper for each family so we can be organized!

I haven't had a mantle in 3 years so it was fun to decorate one again!

Snowman hanging out

Little People Nativity, I thought next to the palm tree was the prefect place since there were palms in Bethlehem 

The sparkly Noel is on the other side of the stove


I had a vase laying around and decided to put the ornaments in it, I loved it so much I bought a matching (shorter) vase for the other side!)

The tree

Always need a bowl of Christmas M&M's, they are also great for potty training ;)


Our fridge with some of H's artwork and Christmas cards

Santa dish on the foyer table

Garland on the loft balcony 

I love turning off all the lights and looking at the tree

Garland on the banister 

These were the offending topiaries that were outside, I simply moved them inside....

Another view of the foyer table

Powder room hand towel

Beautiful Tree!

So those are our Christmas decorations! I am also going to link up with Kelly for the holiday tour of homes.
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. All of your decorations are just beautiful! I especially love your centerpiece!

    www.mommymandymusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home looks beautiful decorated for Christmas! thanks so much for linking up and participating in "Oh What Fun It Is"... I am LOVING your $1 bin finds... love me some Target! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin