Friday, December 2, 2011

Flashback Friday: Christmas's Past

Happy Friday everyone!  Sorry for my glum post yesterday but it felt good to put it out there!  While I'm home potty training today (without much luck) I decided to do a flashback post!  Enjoy these pictures of us from years past :)

Christmas 2005

Christmas 2006 with our 1st baby Bruster and Phoebe

Our 1st time hosting our own Christmas Party 2007


Christmas Eve 2007 with my brother Todd


Christmas Day 2008, 6 months pregnant and M had just had surgery

Hudson with Legendary Santa 2009 (you Richmond peeps know what I'm talking about)

Christmas Eve 2009, H's first Christmas

Walking around Lewis Ginter in the cold, 2009


Christmas Tree 2010

H eating Santa's leftover cookies

Playing with his Nativity

Can't wait to get our tree tomorrow and get it decorated!  Hudson is really understanding Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin