Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's Ok

Today I'm linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste Of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday!



IT'S OK...

That I let Hudson watch too much TV yesterday...mama had a migrane

That I'm always cleaning my house moments before company comes

That I'm cleaning said house today b/c M threatened that instead of going out tomorrow night during PNO that we'd have to clean instead....umm NO!

That every time M brings home a car from Nissan I instantly want it

That I want to start packing for our vacation today

That Hudson has toddler cradle cap and I had to buy medicated shampoo for him

That I'm ready to give our cat away

That I'm already itching to move...bigger place, more land, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin