Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So What Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D. for So What Wednesday!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT IF:

  • I'm totally obsessed with having picnics with H, so much so that they didn't mow our grass the other day!
  • I could really use a night out with my man sans the wild child
  • When we do go out to dinner as a family it has to be before 5:30 b/c of said wild child
  • I'm so grateful for all the friends I've made through blogging and twitter, y'all sure do know how to make a girl feel loved :)
  • I'm counting down the days until I am back in VA specifically the Northern Neck for a little river time!
  • My legs are horribly pale...who knew I would get so pale when we moved from sunny FL...big downside to moving in my opinion! 

1 comment:

  1. I so need a night out with my guy, too. Remember the days when you could just pick up and go out whenever? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin