Friday, September 30, 2011

Hudson's Shopping Secrets

I'm linking up with Kelly today for SUYL! While I love shopping for H it is difficult to find him cute things that don't have writing or characters on them.

My favorites are:
1. Old Navy - great polos, jeans, jackets, and they have amazing sales
2. Vineyard Vines - on the expensive side but I love it, if you have an oulet near you your in luck!
3. Zulily - great smocked longalls for great prices
4. Etsy- I don't shop on etsy too often but I did get some personalized jon jons for H last summer
5. Ragsland - they have the most adorable stuff for boys!





That's pretty much it, I do get things from Target here and there if it's cute! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

  1. I hate character clothes! I dread the days of G having an opinion and wanting those-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Kelly's blog. I have never heard of Ragsland, but I LOVE the clothes your little boy has on in the pictures, so I'm going to have to go check it out! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Kelly's - I have a little guy named Hudson too! I can not stand character clothes - but I bought some for a trip to Disney World and now my kids want to wear them ALL THE TIME! I'm hosting a Thirty-One giveaway right now - you should stop by :)!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin