Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Beach Week '11

So Hudson and I are very spoiled!  3 days after returning from VA we headed to the beach, the whole family!  I think H has been on vacation high.  We went to New Smyrna Beach which is about an hour outside of Orlando, we discovered New Smyrna last year and have fallen head over heels in love with it.  We rented a little 2 bedroom house for the week and had a blast.  Gigi and Big Daddy came down from VA for a few days and loved spoiling H.
There are a ton of pictures so here is the first batch!





 H was so happy to be on the beach!



 love my boys











 H only wanted to swim if Dada was with him


 mommy and Hudson eating ice cream
 Dada and H on the swing

 Hudson and Big Daddy

 love this face
 M and his mini me
I'll post more pics tomorrow, after my job interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin