Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday!! It's been awhile but I'm excited to get back into it!




Today I'm Saying So What:


  • If I've been in a major blogging and life funk
  • If I fit into a pair of size 8 pants from JCrew & then put on 3 other pairs of the same size and they all fit differently....my love/hate relationship with JCrew continues
  • I'm freaking about my upcoming Turkey Trot back home over Thanksgiving....
  • If Hudson whines anymore I might cut my ears off
  • If Mack doesn't know it yet but I'm making Velveeta, beef, and rotel dip Saturday night...that shit is good!
  • If this whole going back to work thing is exciting and sad at the same time...I am gonna miss my little man
  • If the amount of dog hair on my bedroom carpet is insane and I just vacuumed two days ago

1 comment:

  1. Stoppin' in and following from SWW :) A- I call it the FALL FUNK, it happens to all, tis true story :) B- I totally hate when the same brand/size fits differently from item to item....

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin