Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days Of Lessons Learned


I am linking up with The Nester for her 31 Days event this month. I choose the topic of Lessons Learned because as a SAHM I am constantly looking for ways for Hudson to learn since he isn't in preschool yet.

As a former preschool teacher I actually find it harder to teach my own child because he knows how to press my buttons!


I love using workbooks like this one with Hudson, they have tons of activities and we usually try to do at least 6 pages a day depending on H's attention span.

I hope you'll check back with me all month for more Lessons Learned!

And a HUGE THANK YOU to AP for designing my button!

2 comments:

  1. "I actually find it harder to teach my own child because he knows how to press my buttons!"

    Isn't that just the truth?? I love your idea for a blog series. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea for the 31 days prompt! I feel like this is one area that I constantly struggle in when it comes to Carter.. so this will be PERFECT! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin