Friday, October 26, 2012

Flashback Friday: What We've Been Doing Via Instagram

We've been super busy this month which has left me little time for blogging and even less time editing pictures! Here's a glimpse of what we've been up to


The boys and Grace taking a break during our walk around the wetlands

riding in jeeps with our best friends :)

swinging 

playing with Graham and Lucy

enjoying the Farmer's Market with Daddy


we've hung out with our blog buddies

some motorcycle riding 

I made my easy pumpkin muffins (w/spice cake this time) for MOPS and Beef Stew for our soup exchange...but I had a horrible J Simpson moment and put 2 of the soups in the freezer...glass & freezers DO NOT MIX! 

We went hiking in Sewanee

nightly snuggles with Daddy

Discovery Center fun

more swinging

Mama has driven to Franklin twice this week for interviews and the views just kill me

We've been tired from all the fun

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin