Friday, April 27, 2012

Flashback Friday: Muskoka

Summer vacation is on my mind and that means my favorite place in the world is Lake Muskoka! Here are some old pictures, I really wish I had a scanner so I could share more!


Corbin and Mere



Galen, Me, and McQueen





 My lovely bridesmaids! McQueen, Meggie, Me, Mere, and Galen








Me and Mere












Me and my cousins daughter Chayley 

I am super excited to take Hudson this year for the first time! The friends that I have made in Canada have been the best a girl could ask for, these girls have been there for me through thick and thin and I would do the same for them. When I'm not there and my family is I can't even talk to them on the phone because my heart aches so badly for this little piece of heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin