Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Last Few Days

So today is our last full day here in Orlando and I am a mixed bag of emotions.  On one hand I am excited about our new adventure, on the other I'm sad to leave the wonderful friends we've all made here, I'm also scared of having to make new friends.  My house is in boxes, all of H's toys are packed and Saturday the boxes and toys will have a new home.  So today I am looking back on our last week here...more pictures later since my camera wont upload!

playing with Zach



Hudson with Zach and Parrish or Jack and Dash as he calls them











We had a sticker fight, turns out the stickers wouldn't come off and caused red welts all over his body!




We made some forts with boxes


Nicholas's Birthday Party





























Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So sad to see you all go but glad for this blog do we can keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin