Friday, November 18, 2011

One Last Playdate

Before we left Orlando we had one last playdate with Brooke, Britt, and Reagan!  Hudson and Britt are best buddies and play really well together.  We walked to the park where we got to see an armadillo!!  The kids had a blast as well as the mommies!  

I am really starting to miss my girlfriends, 1 just had her sweet baby boy and I am just dying to go meet him!  Hudson has become very very attached to me since we moved and I am not looking forward to the meltdowns once he starts school again.  I had a job interview yesterday with a staffing agency for a position at Nissan!  It would be really cool so fingers crossed I hear something soon!  Cannot believe next week is Thanksgiving!!! We decided not to cook and have made reservations for lunch, Gigi and Big Daddy will be here which will be a lot of fun!




miss this sweet boy!



local wildlife







baby Rae Rae



We miss you, all of you!!

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin