Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone! H and I are hanging out by ourselves after a great Thanksgiving! Mack's parents Gigi and Big Daddy came from VA to spend Thanksgiving with us in TN. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the food was amazing! We decided not to cook since a lot of our kitchen is still in boxes, instead we had lunch at Goodness Gracious Cafe which was wonderful! I dropped everyone off at the airport this morning, including M who is going to get the last of our things. I had wanted to potty train again this weekend but I think I have decided that there isn't enough wine in the world to keep me in good spirits in order to accomplish potty training! I hope everybody had a great day!


Daddy and Hudson



Outside Goodness Gracious


Walking around downtown after lunch

The Murfreesboro Courthouse



Playing in the leaves is a new experience for H














Mommy and Hudson



Playing with Daddy












Hudson and Daddy hanging out this morning



So thankful for these 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin