Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween From Bob The Builder

Happy Halloween from our resident builder!  I hope everyone had a great night last night!  We started around  6:30, we walked down to Trevor's house and caught a ride around the neighborhood!  At first we had wonderful weather...then the skeeters came :(   They are bad every year but for some reason I thought they wouldn't be bad, wrong!  H and I got eaten alive!  H said trick or treat at the doors this year and cleaned up! Daddy didn't get home until 7:30 so we only had 2 trick or treaters at our house (after I had run out for candy at 5:30!)!  After all the fun H had 2 lollipops for dinner and was done!


Hudson and Trevor ready to go!



getting the goods!





So glad he had so much fun!


Well I'm off to do more packing...3 more days until the big move!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin