Tuesday, May 3, 2011

....Stays In Charleston

So my weekend in Charleston has come and gone and let me tell you it was so much fun! I took off work Friday so that I could leave early for my 6 hour drive. I actually got up about 5:30 and got to watch the Royal wedding, I cried of course!

On my way into town I stopped at the airport to pick up Kelly and then we headed to Erin's house and then to the beach. We did not stay very long, heading to the hotel to check in and change for dinner. Dinner Friday night was at Social and then we hit up the bars! We definitely got Ti good and drunk :)

Saturday we woke up and walked across the street to the farmer's market, the crepes were amazing!!!! We then headed back out to Sullivan's Island and sat on the beach for the rest of the day, amazing! That night we had a little lingerie shower for Ti before dinner which was a ton of fun! The 2 glasses of champagne I had really did me in ;) We had dinner at Coast and then went to some more bars. I hit the hay early since I didn't want to be hungover for my drive home.

On my way out of town I stopped by where we were married 5 years ago!

All in all I would say the weekend was a major success and I cannot wait for the wedding weekend!!!!

Here are the tame pictures....

Me and the Bride to Be

Lolly and Kelly

Ti, Jennifer, and Toni

Kelly, Katie, Jennifer, and Katy

Catherine and Toni

Toni, Katy, Ti, Catherine, and Lolly

Katie, Elena, Me, Cate, Toni, Katy, and Ti

Wickliffe House, where our reception was almost 5 years ago


St. Luke's Chapel, where we got married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin