Monday, May 16, 2011

The Best Day

Sorry for the delay in posting, life has been pretty busy! Mack was out of town for 2 days last week and then I worked 12 hours Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! Hudson has also been on a nap strike since Saturday which is not helping matters!

Anyway, last Wednesday Hudson and I had one of the best days together! I took him to a new park in the morning which he loved, then we went to a new storytime, and then we had a little lunch date together at 5 Guys! It seriously was one of those days that makes me question having more kids, how would I find time to have these special days with Hudson? I know it may be irrational but it is how I feel at the moment!

Here are some pictures from our day together!

Hudson swinging


Having a yummy grilled cheese at 5 Guys!

I just love this little guy to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin