Monday, May 9, 2011

A Slow Week

It is has been a slow week here in the Lindsey household, I didn't take a single picture until Saturday! One reason is that poor Hudson felt like the picture below for most of the week, we spent 2 hours at the Dr's one day!!! Thankfully he seems to be on the road to recovery!


We went to a birthday party Saturday at a bounce house, Hudson had so much fun!

I had a great mother's day! Mack and Hudson took me to brunch with some friends and bought me a beautiful flower! Hudson then gave me an extra present this morning by sleeping until 9!!


I am so blessed to be a mother to such a wonderful little boy and can't wait to see what our future holds!

Also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful MOM.....she is amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin