Friday, April 15, 2011

The Week in +'s and -'s (blogger will only post in 1 big paragraph)

I am stealing this idea and changing it a little from Kristin over at Klaw. Just a little rundown of how the week has gone! Sorry no pictures since I am on my work computer! Plus: It is Friday :) Plus: I am off the next 2 Fridays! Next Friday I will be hosting an Easter party for our playgroup and then the Friday after that it is off to Charleston for a bachelorette weekend!!!! Plus: Hosting a baby shower for my sweet friend Brooke tomorrow :) Plus: 1 week closer to going back to VA for a little while Minus: Work has been a total minus this week, too stressful! Minus: The cancellation of All My Children and One Life To Live.....when I was in college and a stay at home mom I lived and died by ABC soaps! Minus: When I went to pick up Hudson yesterday the assistant director informs me that he was hit with a toy, had a bloody nose and fat lip....ummm where was the phone call??? Minus: Work isn't over yet and I am falling asleep at my desk Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin