Friday, April 8, 2011

I Need A Vacation

I am in desperate need of a vacation after today! I normally get up (or my alarm goes off...) at 4:45, I roll out of bed at 5:20 and am out the door by 5:40am. Well this morning for some strange reason I was up at 3:30 and on the road by 4:40am......halfway to work I realized that I was way too early!!!!! So I turned around and got back in bed for another 20 minutes. My sleeping husband not only didn't realize I had gotten up an hour early but then didn't notice that I had come home. Love him to death but he is one deep sleeper. I started my diet coke intake at 4:30 this morning.....things are not looking up for the rest of the day!
I really just want to be here.....


Here's hoping I make it through the day and then straight into my comfy bed

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm...I did notice you come home and talked to you! Of course I was back aspleep in 5 minutes, but still!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't notice until I woke you up!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin