Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Year In Pictures

We have had an amazing year here in Florida. Hudson has grown into a little boy, while sad for mommy, it is amazing to see him become more and more aware of the world around him. Mack is still enjoying his job at Darden and has made some great friends. I started a job in August after looking for 2 years!! I love that my job is 3 days a week so that I still get to spend time with Hudson and my other mommy friends! We lost our beloved dog Bruster this year and we miss him everyday :(

We cannot wait to see what 2011 has in store for us and our families!


January 2010
Hudson's Baptism

Hudson with Daddy on his Birthday

February 2010
Hudson's 1st Birthday

March 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day

April 2010
Hudson on Easter Sunday

May 2010
Memorial Day Weekend at the Beach

June 2010
Hudson and Daddy after dinner by the lakefront

July 2010
Hudson at my parent's river house playing with the puppies

August 2010
Mommy and Hudson after church one morning

September 2010
My handsome little boy!

October 2010
Mr. Giraffe on Halloween

November 2010
Playing at the playground with Daddy

December 2010
Christmas morning with Daddy

January 2011
Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin