Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Cookies

We had a busy weekend last weekend, on Sunday our friends John and Kristy and their son Jack came over so we could bake sugar cookies!

For those of you that know me I have never rolled out dough and used cookie cutters to make sugar cookies. I did cheat and buy pillsbury dough and then just added some flour and rolled it out. The boys played so well together, they were following each other around and just having a grand time! Kristy and I ended up making most of the cookies but we had so much fun!



Mack with Jack and Hudson
Hudson enjoying his work




Jack and Hudson decorating their cookies

You want me to do what with this green stuff

Jack and his awesome hair


Opening presents



And I will leave you with a picture of our beautiful tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin