Monday, December 13, 2010

Its Picture Time

I have a told y'all how much I love Shutterfly?

Shutterfly is an amazing website that lets you upload your pictures so that your family and friends can see them, you can also order prints, cards, stationary, calendars, and more! I created a Shutterfly account when Hudson and I moved to Florida so that my family could see picture updates of Hudson. I also ordered his birth announcements from Shutterfly and the turned out so great!!!

I love getting Christmas cards that have photos on them, I feel as though more and more people are opting for the photo card which is great! Especially as many of our friends have started families it is fun to see how their little ones are growing!!!

This year I will be making and ordering our Christmas cards from Shutterfly and might even make a calendar or two while I am at it since the prices are so great!

Shutterfly does more than just cards and calendars, you can create your wedding save the dates and invitations on Shutterfly! I made Hudson's 1st birthday invitations on Shutterfly that went with his frog themed day! They were so adorable, I will most likely do the same thing again this year for his 2nd birthday.

Here are some links to Shutterfly so you can check it out for yourself!


For Christmas Cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

Holiday Photo Cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

Make Your Own Calendar: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Here are some of my favorite Christmas Cards this year.....who knows one of them might be in your mailbox soon!














Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin