Friday, June 28, 2013

5 On Friday

I am linking up with Natasha again for 5 On Friday! Go check out this new mama to 2's blog!

1. Vineyard Vines is having their Whale of A Sale right now & I am really itching to buy 1 of everything!




2. One month from today we will be headed to 1 of my favorite places....Muskoka! This will be Hudson's 1st time going and my 1st time in 5 years!! Which is hard to believe! My whole family will be there which will make the trip even better :)



3. I have my 2nd week of work in the books and the next 2 will be hot & quiet....the plant shutsdown for 2 weeks over the summer and most people take vacation and those who don't like myself and Mack get to come to work in a nice hot building....the air is only on from 8-4 M-F. I think next week there will be 4 people in my group here including myself.

4. Hudson has been at camp at the YMCA this week, I cannot say enough great things about Camp Little Y, they swim 2x a day, have prayer time, school time, etc. Twice a week they have swimming lessons and on top of that we have Hudson in outside swimming lessons 4 days a week...kid is super tired which is a good thing!

5. Mack is golfing this weekend so H and I are going to have lots of mommy son time and lots of froyo dates!

Don't forget Google Reader Ends MONDAY so follow my blog with Bloglovin




1 comment:

  1. That lakehouse is amazing ... holy moly! Ya'll have a wonderful time. Thanks SO much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin