Friday, June 21, 2013

5 On Friday



I am linking up with Natasha for 5 On Friday!!! Go link up and checkout the other blogs! Have a great weekend!

1.  My new job is going well....I survived week 1 and am literally flying by the seat of my pants! I pretty much went out to lunch everyday but Wednesday and that is going to have to change b/c there aren't any healthy places to eat around here.

2. Hudson has had VBS this week and is loving it! He did it last year but it was like pulling teeth to get him to tell me what he did (I taught VBS last year so I knew what he was learning), this year he tells me what they did everyday!
this is how i found him Monday when I cam home from work

3. We had a loaner Armada for 2 nights last week and fell in love with it. It was a shock to us that we liked it, it is huge but drives better than my explorer and the room....my gosh the room! So we ordered one! Mack will be giving up his Infiniti sedan and we will be a 2 SUV household come August when both our Armada and Xterra come in.  I must say they perks of working for a car company are pretty nice....new cars every 8 months is nice.


4. How is it that today is June 21st? Where are the days going??? I feel like Memorial Day was just the other day and yet the 4th is upon us!! I am not ready for summer to be over although every summer weekend all I do is wish I were at the Rivah!

5. I missed Father's day here on the blog so here is a pic of Mack and Hudson with Mack's present...a new Yeti cooler...he might be in love and storing beer in it as we speak


1 comment:

  1. So glad your new job is going well and highly jealous of your Armada! That's what I want so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin