Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Well Blogger is being its typical screwed up self and all my pictures look blurry...thanks blogger!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend! Saturday we went over to Cars & Coffee in Franklin, Hudson got to hangout in a friends' mustang which he thought was pretty cool! Hudson's friends Cason and Jackson came over for a cookout Saturday night and the boys had a ball with each other.

Sunday we went to church and then worked in the yard and on the house. That night we went over to our friends' house for hot dogs, slip n slide, and s'mores! We also taught the kids how to eat Honeysuckle, such a rite of passage!

Monday since H loves going to my office I took him in with me for a couple hours, he watched a movie and I shredded a bunch of paperwork....fun times! That night we had our friends the Shorts over for drinks and apps. I bought cupcakes from the store and when I went inside to get them for dessert I found an empty container...our black lab Grace helped herself to 6 cupcakes...awesome! Mack ran out for more and the kids were none the wiser.

We have a busy week ahead, tomorrow is Hudson's last day of school :( I am taking tomorrow off so I can hangout with him :) Then tomorrow night Mack and I are going to Dispatch at the Ryman!!! Hudson will have a babysitter Thursday thru Tuesday of next week and then I am putting my baby on a plane to Charleston with Big Daddy!!! I cannot believe I am doing this! We will meet him in Charleston Thursday and then head down to Beaufort Friday to meet up with my family for a wedding....so we are busy and crazy but good things are happening!




Fisker anyone?

Jackson, Cason, and Hudson hanging out in Hudson's clubhouse


slip 'n slide time
roasting marshmellows for s'mores!


pretending to be camouflage at my office


Red, White, and Blue tongues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin