Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday


Whelp it is time for So What Wednesday...go link up with Shannon and get your So What On...
This week I am saying So What...


  • If I am in the most irritable mood today, every little think is getting under my skin...not fun
  • If I have to brag on Hudson, we had parent/teacher conferences Friday and they said he was such a sweet little friend and it made my momma heart happy :)
  • If I also secertly loved that they told me I pack great healthy lunches for him....bam
  • If M and I are homesick this week, my dad had surgery Monday and I wish so badly that I could be there. We also miss going to the River on the weekends...yes even in the winter
  • If we are no closer to medical answers after I was pumped full of steroids...not fun
  • If I am super excited about Hudson's Birthday Party...he didn't have one last year b/c he fractured his wrist 2 days before!
  • If we might have found a house last night....going to look at it again tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin