Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Long Overdue Instagram Dump

I know I have totally been slacking on the ole blog here lately! Here are some long overdue pictures and I hope to get more up tonight!

We had some warm days back in November so H and I went to a park to climb the rocks :)


wiped out after Christmas pageant practice one day


 the sheep and shepards

Hudson loved putting together his train set this year

 Hudson looking up at the lights :)

He put together the Nativity at Sunday School

we saw The Band Perry at the Opry

Since my parents left Christmas Eve we had Christmas Eve Eve dinner of broccoli casserole, mashed taters, and flat iron steak!


Santa Came!



Mack and Hudson after the Christmas Eve service

M got lots of hunting gear this year

After opening some Thomas trains H decided he was done...

I had a helper at work on New Years

lunch date with my boys

you can see all my plaid themed paper and bags from this year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin