Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Getting To Know You

I was tagged by the wonderful Amy over at Forever 29 to answer some questions and tell y'all a little bit about myself!

11 Things About Me


1. I am obsessed with being on time, if I'm not on time I'm early which to me is better than being late


2. I only applied to 1 college (ECU) and got in the day after Christmas so I didn't apply to anymore


3. In high school I drove a yellow station wagon that people called the banana 


4. In 6th grade I was in the Broadway production of Joesph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat


5. I went to an all girls camp and miss it every summer!


6. M and I met while life guarding 12 summers ago


7. I love being a boy mom, in fact I spent Sunday night catching frogs for Hudson


8. I am obsessed with bug spray...skitters are my enemy!


9. I grew up calling my Godparents aunt and uncle and still call them that to this day, they are literally like my 2nd set of parents.


10. Being together with my family either at the river or in Canada is pure joy for me


Amy came up with 11 questions for me


1. How Often Do You Make Your Bed? Honestly maybe 2x a week, sometimes I get on a roll and do it everyday. 


2. What's Your Favorite Holiday?  That is hard! It is probably a toss up between Thanksgiving and Christmas, Thanksgiving for the food and Christmas for the family time!


3. Dog/Cat/Neither/Other? We have a dog and a cat, I am a dog person and M is a cat person


4. Are You A Morning Person or A Night Owl? Can I say I'm a midday person?


5. Are You A Coffee Drinker? Not at all! I drink a diet coke in the morning instead of coffee.


6. To Which Magazines Do You Subscribe To? Southern Living


7. What Is The Least Favorite Job You've Had? Probably when I used to babysit for these twins in college, their mom dated my back neighbor, she never paid me well and the kids were horrible! I even had to take them trick or treating one year...if you know anything about ECU than you know Halloween is a huge deal!


8. Who Is The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? My mom, to get an update on the forest fire near our family's cottage...very scary when your talking about an over 100 year old structure with all your family history burning down!


9. What Would You Want Your Last Meal To Be? Steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus


10. What Is The Most Adventurous Thing You've Done? I learned how to barefoot one summer with my cousins, I think I was 12 or so


11. What Beauty Product Could You Not Live Without? My Neutrogena concealer 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these posts. Your first 5 things sound exactly like me! I had a yellow car in high school, hate being late and did musicals too! We're basically twins. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin