Friday, October 21, 2011

What We've Been Up To

Well things have been busy busy here since we decided to move!  2 weeks from now we will be packing up and heading out on our new adventure!  We found a cute little town called Murfreesboro which is south of Nashville and in between the 2 plants M will have projects to manage at.  I fell in love with the town website, it feels like it should be in a movie.  We've also decided on a house and I am already coming up with decorating ideas!

While all of this has been going on I have been applying to jobs and talking to recruiters in the area in the hopes I can hit the ground running once we get there.  Hudson doesn't really understand that we are moving although I am sure he will have fun playing with the boxes!  

Anyway, here is a glimpse into what we have been up to lately!

this is actually from our beach trip but I forgot to post it!





H has been playing headband golf



under contract in less than 48hrs...pending bank approval which could take 120 days :(  but hey at least I don't have to clean for anymore showings!





saw a beautiful sunset that just kept growing :)





these 2 have become best buds!



and it's finally cold enough for leggings and boots here in Orlando!




tomorrow night is my high school reunion, really sad I am not going :( I will be packing boxes instead preparing for our big move!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin