Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Well the fall weather hung around long enough for us to wish it would stay :( However the upper 80's will be back by Wed.  Sunday we took Hudson to the pumpkin patch at the Lake Eola Farmers Market.  He had a ball!  We didn't get a big pumpkin this year just two little ones that have taken up residence in H's bed.  I'm glad we got there when we did because this guy bought all the pumpkins that weren't in people's hands!  

M started packing last night and I woke up this morning to an empty kitchen except for the essentials!  While I am excited about moving it does make me sad to see all the boxes in our house :(



He wanted this big one...






showing off his pumpkin



excuse H's need for a haircut & my big knees



how cute are they?



the owner of the farm is behind H counting all the pumpkins




love that little butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin