Friday, October 14, 2011

Flashback

I'm having a little bit of a flashback today!  In between my 3rd and 4th years at ECU I lived in London for a little more than 2 months.  It was an exchange program through UNC, I took 2 classes, 1 in education and the other in theater.  We went to the theater every night which was amazing!  I ended up getting really sick on the trip and had to come home afterwards instead of continuing on to Paris and Italy, it was so bad that I had to medically withdraw from school for a semester.  Little did I know that I would be back in London in a few short months getting engaged!
Here are some pictures from that 1st trip!



 the gardens at Blenheim Palace

 Buckingham Palace

 changing of the guard 



 chinatown
 at the theater, I think this was Anything Goes
 beautiful flowers outside St. Paul's
 St. Paul's

 The Globe


 London at night











 Trafalgar Square



 Oxford













 Warwick Castle




My Godmother Patrice lives outside of London and I got to visit her both times I went, unfortunately I was so sick the first time I slept all weekend so this picture is from my visit in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin