Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Join My Stella & Dot Team!

So I've been with Stella & Dot for 2 months now and I cannot be more thrilled with my experience! So thrilled in fact that I would love some of you to join me! TODAY is the last day to get our amazing signup special!

SD is offering to give you a rebate for the $199 starter kit fee, this is one of the rarest promotions that they do! I cannot emphasize enough how amazed I have been at how my first 30 days went, to say even Mack was impressed was an understatement, and I have zero sales experience and have been known to break out in hives when talking in a group setting! I am so glad that I took this leap of faith, come on this journey with me!

Comment or visit my website to get in touch with me if you're interested in finding out more information! www.stelladot.com/elizabethlindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin