Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Muskoka As Seen Through An Iphone


Well I did it! I drove over 14 hours to Canada with Hudson!  It wasn't too bad aside from my aching back, questionable hotel on the way up, and bumper to bumper traffic from Toronto to Bracebridge.

I am still going through my pictures on my big camera but I thought I would give you a sneak peak of what we got into while on vacation!

All packed up and ready to go

Pit Stop

On the dock for the 1st time


best seat on the boat

Hudson got his face painted at Family Night :)


Having fun with Uncle Todd



Jumping off the dock at the club...he really impressed me with his fearless attitude

sailing lessons

we had plenty of ice cream dates

the club


The Segwun passed us by


playing on the rocks during Kiddie Night


Our dinner view in Port Carling


watching the police boat go through the locks

Bow Ornament

Hudson tubed with Uncle Todd and Robbie....he might have bean in heaven


View from our dock

the main house


Mom and Bonnie did a great job on the Boathouse window boxes

Saying goodbye

Goodbye hug from the newly engaged couple :)


Are we there yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin