Monday, June 13, 2011

Ti and Scotty's Wedding Weekend!

So after Charleston for Memorial weekend, Hudson and I were home for 2 days and then flew to Richmond for the start of wedding festivities for Ti and Scotty!

Ti and I have been friends since we were born, our moms were best friends in high school, our dads were friends in boy scouts and then went to college together. My parents are here god parents and vice versa.

The wedding was just plain wonderful, Ti looked like a princess in her dress and when Scotty saw her for the 1st time the smile on his face went from ear to ear. I am so happy that they found each other and cannot wait to see where there lives take them!

There was a party Thursday night but of course I didn't take any pictures! Friday started with a bridesmaids brunch, getting our nails down, I got a haircut, and then the rehearsal and dinner. It was a long day!

Saturday I hung out with Hudson during the day since I really didn't see him at all on Friday.

Here are some pictures from the weekend!


It all started with 3 girls who lived together after college, and then they had 3 girls
myself, mom, Ti, Gayle, Katie, and ViAnn

The hostesses








Rehearsal dinner

the beautiful bride

Todd, me, Mom, and Dad

1st dance

father/daughter dance

Katie and sweet Charlie

me and daddy

me and Lauren

the cake




Mom and Gayle

me and my brother



How adorable are they!!!!!
Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin