Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

We have had an amazing Thanksgiving Holiday! GiGi and Granddaddy Lindsey came into town on Tuesday, they picked up Hudson from school Tuesday and then took him shopping on Wednesday.....can you say spoiled :) On Thursday Mack and Aubrey ran in a turkey trot while I started the cooking! I had made broccoli casserole the night before so all I had to do was the chocolate chip cheese ball and lemon cheese pies. My Mimi and then mom always made lemon chess for Thanksgiving so I thought I would give it a try this year. Both the cheese ball and the pies turned out great!!!

When Mack got back from his run he started the turkey and before we knew it our friends Natascha and Ryan had arrived with their daughter Maddie. Natascha made a cherry pie and a pumpkin pie, they were to die for!

All in all we had a great day with family and friends :)

Natascha, Maddie, Me, and Hudson
The spread
Hudson enjoying saltine crackers instead of turkey...my picky eater strikes again
So happy on Thanksgiving
Playing with Maddie
On Saturday we went with Natascha and Ryan up to Daytona for the car show, it turned out to be a lot colder than we had expected and poor little Hudson was sooo cold. I got a couple of pictures of him asleep in his stroller on the newly paved track.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin