Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Since Cabo

I know I have been really bad about updating since we got back from Los Cabos, but things have been rather busy!

Before we left for Mexico I got a job, yay!!!! I am working 3 days a week at a plastic surgery center. I started the day after we returned from Mexico, therefore not leaving me much time to find child care for Hudson. A big thank you to all of my friends that pitched in and helped us out!!!! We really appreciate it!

The week started out well but slowly went down hill. Our beloved dog Bruster had another seizure (he had 1 in April) very early Thursday morning, I took him to the vet and they put him on some antibiotics but pretty much said they thought he had a brain tumor and that he would have another seizure in 2 - 4 months. I went into work late that day. Late Thursday night Bruster had another seizure. I went into work Friday and Mack was going to take Bruster to the vet, long story short I got a call at work from Mack and he said to come home right away.

When I got home we were faced with our worst fear, having to decide to take Bruster to the vet and have him put to sleep. The vet confirmed for us that Bruster most likely had a brain tumor and that there was nothing that we could do for him at this point. The situation was made even worse by the fact that Bruster was acting so normal, kissing us etc, but his erratic mood swings after seizures was just too much.

We will miss him dearly!!!! We loved him very much for 7 wonderful years!

Last picture of Bruster


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin