Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 years

Yesterday Mack and I celebrated 10 years of being together! How crazy to think that we have been together for that long, through ups and downs, weddings, and babies, here we are. We count the 28th of July as our official anniversary because this is the day that I finally told my parents we were dating and the night we left for Canada for my first vacation leaving a boyfriend at home.

Here are some pictures of us through the years, note that we started dating before the digital age so there aren't any pictures before 2004 I think.

Mack and I at our wedding

Us in St. Louis
At the Ho House in Williamsburg

Mack in his Lilly for Ames's wedding in St. Louis Mack's graduation from business school
Christmas 2008, I'm pregnant and Mack is recovering from surgery
Mack, me, and my brother Todd Christmas 2007
Mack and I
Last picture with my 1st foster dog Erica.....still miss her
Easter at the Bull and Bear Club

Before Strawberry Hill one year...matching seersucker

Us at the River one fall
The night before we got engaged in London
On the dock in Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin